Monday 4 January 2016

Urban Decay De slick Setting Spray!

On Friday i took a trip into town i didn't really know what i wanted to buy, however as i passed the Urban Decay counter in Debenhams the De slick Setting Spray caught my eyes and after previously hearing good reviews on it i couldn't resist...

Although I've only been using this product for several days i am so happy with the results and i need to give it the praise it deserves!













Firstly at £21 i do have to say it's on the pricier side of the scale, however in my opinion it's completely worth the money.


I have to admit i haven't yet taken pictures of the results but i will! You will just have to trust me when i say the product is definitely worth purchasing.

Yesterday i went shopping with my mum, i sprayed several mists on my face prior to applying my makeup and several after, this was at about 10 in the morning, and after a full day of shopping, getting hot in cramped changing rooms and busy shops my makeup had not really budged! I usually suffer with an oily T zone and chin and my mum commented on how this setting spray had minimised this! I am looking forward to using this throughout the school year meaning that i can take less trips to the toilets having to re apply my powder! Obviously this isn't a miracle worker, it doesn't make your makeup bullet proof however it helps prolong your makeup and reduces oil.

I have also noticed that this product doesn't cause any harm to my skin and it is very sensitive!

I promise to upload result pictures as a follow up to this blog post, i recommend this product if you are looking for a good setting spray, it is definitely one of my favourites for this month, what are yours?

Lauryn x








No comments :

Post a Comment