Thursday 28 January 2016

Roots- Lush Hair Mask Review!

At the weekend I purchased a different hair mask from lush, I usually use the R&B one but i was seeking something that would benefit my scalp/roots as well as my hair condition and so i picked up 'Roots', it was £10.75 which at first i was sceptical about but after using it last night i can say it is 100% worth it!


Firstly i loved the consistency of this product, it mimics the thickness of a natural yoghurt which i found perfect for applying to my roots/scalp, it felt so refreshing on my head and not too slimy also you don't need that much, a little goes a long way which is good as it means it will last.


I found that applying it evenly throughout my roots and over my scalp then massaging my head for 10-15 minutes was the most effective way, this allows the product to activate and also a head massage is a great stress reliever!


After i then chucked my hair up in a messy bun and left the hair mask on until the morning when i washed it out previous to washing my hair normally, on the tub it says wash it out after 15 minutes but i thought i would give my hair the best chance to absorb it.


Today i woke up to silky, shiny and soft hair... it feels and looks so healthy, i would definitely recommend this product if you want to rejuvenate your hair from the root and promote hair growth, i also find that i have a highly sensitive scalp and this hair mask definitely helped sooth it!


What's you favourite hair product this month?

That's all for today Lauryn x




1 comment :