Thursday 28 January 2016

Aspirations for 2016!

With 2016 quickly approaching i thought i would base tonight's post on my aspirations for 2016!

1. Scrapbooking- This year i want to scrapbook different memories and photos throughout the year, i think this will be fun and also sentimental to look back on in years to come. I have purchased a scrapbook and some craft stuff to go along with it from Hobby Craft I've linked the website so you can have a look. I will show you bits of my scrapbook throughout my future blog posts!

2. Do more for charities- This last year i have to admit i haven't really done my part for any charities so in 2016 i want to make sure i partake in charity events, Me and my mum are going to do the  St Barnabas 5k Colour dash in May as it looks like so much fun, and we want to help out the charity of course.

3. Go for a ride on the beach- Although i have done this on a horse in Greece when i went on holiday and it was amazing, I've always wanted to take my own horses and have a gallop along the beach.

4.Balance - In 2016 i want to try and have more of a balance between school/revision and leisure time, obviously revision is going to be very important but i also want to spend time with my family, friends, and my horses and not let revision take over my life. I am going to make a revision time table and stick to it!

5. Blog- I want to make sure i proceed to post on this blog as it's something i enjoy and will enjoy looking back on in the future!

6. Family first- This year I've found myself tied up in various things, busy doing one thing or another, and at times I've sacrificed seeing my family and friends for things that probably could have waited, so a goal for 2016 is to make sure i spend as much time as possible surrounded the by people i love!

7. Live More- I'm not saying I'm not going to have any pyjama days and lie-ins however instead of just scrolling through my social media endless amounts of times (sorry Chad) I'm going to try and be more aware and grateful of my surroundings, i want to go explore more places and look up rather than down at my phone screen, because that is the reality. Of course i will still go on my social media but i want to balance it out by going out more.

8. Get a job and save money-I've wanted another job for a long time now and I've started acting upon this now, so hopefully in 2016 i will have a Saturday job, i am going to open my own bank account and my aim is to put a certain amount of money in each month so that i don't just blow it on clothes (which i could easily do)!

9. Work out again- This isn't going to be a priority for me for 2016 as i have exams to prepare for however i love a good workout and i would love to work out a few times a week again as it helps me to wind down and relax.

10. Bake more- Being a coeliac (gluten intolerant) i find it harder to find cakes and biscuits i can eat, or they're ridiculously expensive, so my final aspiration for 2016 is to do more baking and get creative with it, i will definitely be posting some recipes on this blog!

That's all my aspirations what are yours?

Lauryn x
















No comments :

Post a Comment