Thursday 28 January 2016

Everyday Makeup routine

Today i decided to have some relaxing time and have a candle lit bath, I'm not usually one for a bath as i feel like i could be doing other things, and i therefore prefer showers, however after today i have changed my opinion on baths! I felt so relaxed and content after.

Candles help set the relaxing mood!

I also love lots of Bubbles as they make a bath so much nicer.

And finally some relaxing music, I felt like listening to some ed sheeran today!


After my bath I did my makeup, and I decided to share my everyday makeup look with you!

Firstly I put on a mascara that I've been loving at the moment, L'ORÉALS Miss Manga- mega volume, this makes my lashes so voluminous and black without making them look fake and going Clumpy. 




For £8:99 (in boots) I think this mascara was a really good purchase, and I would recommend it.

Next I line my lower water line with rimmels Exaggerate water proof eye definer, I love this eyeliner as its a gell consistency meaning it glides along your waterline rather than feelings rough and uncomfortable to apply, it's long lasting and gives a nice bold effect to your eyes. 




I then apply my holy grail makeup essential which I would struggle without, it's my Jane iredale pressed Mineral powder in the shade Amber, I could write a whole blog post on this amazing product but in a few words, it's long lasting, water proof, covers blemishes and redness whilst not being too heavy however it's buildable.




The only slight downside of this product is the price, it's definitely high end at £30 but trust me when I say it's 100% worth it, it's made out of minerals/natural products meaning that it only improves your skin, it also has an SPF of 30 which is great.

To finish I add some burts bees lip balm and spritz my face with the body shop setting/refreshing spray and I'm ready to go. 



I hope you enjoyed my everyday makeup routine, that's all for today- Lauryn x

No comments :

Post a Comment