Thursday 23 February 2017

A Beautiful BB Cream- Full Coverage Mineral Makeup!


For those of you that have been reading my blog for a while now you would be aware that I have used Jane Iredale’s mineral powder for a good few years, I haven’t switched to anything else as that powder is my Holy Grail product! 

After seeing my mums skin look amazing with Jane Iredale’s Mineral BB Cream called ‘Glow Time’ I knew I had to get my hands on some- I have been reluctant to try this for a while now as I have previously only used the powder and I was afraid that I would glow too much since it's called 'Glow Time'

After buying and using this product I can raise my hands and say that I LOVE IT, it gives me everything that I could want in a BB cream! Carry on reading and I'll tell you all about it...




Coverage and appearance 

With this BB Cream a little goes a long way, so for £40 (which I know isn't cheap) you are really getting your money’s worth, it gives you an amazing flawless glow whilst doing a really good job of covering any imperfections and fine lines. 

For someone with naturally oily skin the word ‘glow’ initially put me off as I was worried it could make my skin even oilier but instead it gives me a healthy glow and doesn't bring out the oily parts of your face. I would recommend setting it with a little bit of powder on those areas that are prone to oil- this helps it stay on even longer and avoids it going patchy!

 I would personally put this at high coverage however for the amount of coverage it provides it feels so light on your skin and it still allows your skin to breath. 



The Feel

Although you can feel that it's there, this BB cream feels so light on the skin and doesn't have that heavy, caked on feel to it, instead It has a nice consistency that applies and blends easily on to the skin. It doesn’t feel like it’s drying or capable of clogging pores which is what you want in an everyday face product- especially when you have sensitive skin! 




Skin Protection

Another amazing thing about this BB cream is it has an SPF of 25- so you don’t need to worry about applying sun cream, or threat about getting wrinkles! It is also water proof for up to 40 minutes so if it rains (it most likely will in England) then you don’t need to worry about it wearing off and going patchy. 






The Colour Range 

There is a good range of shades to suit every skin tone- BB5 is the one I picked up and it is described as light/medium with yellow undertones. I found that this is a perfect match for my skin tone! 








Natural Ingredients, cruelty free & vegan

Glow time BB cream is made from many different minerals and extracts including:

grapefruit extract: which claims to minimise the appearance of wrinkles and pores 
and also Apple extract: a skin smoothing antioxidant that exfoliates, refines and rejuvenates the skin! 

I am delighted to say that Jane Iredales’s products are certified 100% cruelty free by the CCIC Leaping bunny programme! So you don’t need to worry about the use of animals for testing when ordering these products!

This product is also completely vegan friendly so you won’t miss out on this amazing product if you're vegan.

My Verdict: 

If you want a high end, high quality and high coverage face product that is suitable for sensitive skin then I would definitely recommend trying this BB Cream! It is on the pricier side of the scale at £40 but...one tube will last you a long time and in my opinion you definitely get your money's worth with all the benefits it brings to your skin.




You can find this BB Cream linked HERE

I hope you enjoyed hearing about my new favourite beauty product If you did then please say Hello in the comments! 

Question of today is: What is your favourite face product?


I will see you soon with another blog post!

No comments :

Post a Comment