Wednesday 8 June 2016

Younique Sculpting Trio Review!

After pushing myself through yet another exam today I was so excited to find that my Younique Sculpting Trio had arrived! I gave it a go straight away and I am very pleased with the results so I thought I would share them with you.

                                   
                                 The trio obviously comes with 3 parts, a very soft powdered contour, a soft powdered highlight and a cream highlight! At £38 it is a little on the pricier side, however it is such a versatile product and you will definitely get lots of use out of it!


This brush is the softest brush I have EVER felt and is definitely worth £25! It comes with two sides, an angled contour brush and a paddle shaped highlight brush, it is perfect for applying both of the powders within this trio!


I really wish you could see and appreciate the difference that this trio makes, unfortunately the lighting wasn't on my side, but you can still see that my face has a healthy, bright glow and my cheekbones look more defined.


I thought I would show you from the side, as you can really see the glow on my cheekbones! As I am not use to contouring I used the contouring powder very lightly, however I can still see the difference and I will be using it more prominently as I become familiar with this product.

I would definitely recommend this product and the brush to go along with it, if you have slightly a darker skin tone you can purchase this in medium and also dark. I will link everything down below for you!




No comments :

Post a Comment