Thursday 4 February 2016

Hanging on in there...

For me the last few weeks have flown past in an absolute blur, all i seem to be doing is revising, homework and more homework and to be quite honest it feels like I'm not getting a lot back from it at the moment. Motivation works like this; you imagine your end goal/ what you want out of something , you put the hard work and effort in, and the last part- you supposedly start seeing yourself getting closer to your end goal before finally achieving it. Unfortunately for me at the moment i seem to be putting lots of effort in and struggling to see myself improving within certain subjects(TRIPLE SCIENCE) However, despite how many times I've said that i would do anything to go back in time and not take triple science, i wouldn't; it's allowed me to realise that Science isn't the right career path for me and only recently have i fully discovered my love for writing and media and that i would love to pursue a career in Journalism!
I will persevere with school work, revision and aiming towards my future goals as all i can do is try my best and hope for the best! For anyone approaching their GCSE'S or other stressful times- Good luck and I'm sure you can do it!

To be honest i can't wait until i have completed my GCSE'S and to go on holiday and just unwind and relax after all the stress and pressure of exams. Bring on Summer- even though Winters only just come to an end..

I know this post is completely random and unnecessary, but i felt like i needed a chat and to get a few thoughts out of my mind. It's nearly Friday so hang on in there!



2 comments :

  1. I completely understand how you're feeling, I was in your position this time last year, and it's so awful and stressful. I just wanted to let you know that you're not alone, and you can make it through this!! If you need any help with science, I'd be more than willing to, just drop me a message.

    Best of luck, lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to know that you know how I feel! It is very stressful but i think I should be okay! Thanks so much you're too kind x

    ReplyDelete