Wednesday 3 February 2016

Living in Lincoln!

I live in the town of Lincoln and i have to admit i don't always appreciate it; i find myself complaining about how boring it is most of the time, but really it's just me forgetting what a beautiful town it really is- after visiting the Cathedral at the weekend to do some photography i was reminded how beautiful and historical Lincoln really is!

I came across a group of protestors against Fracking which i thought was quite interesting as they were stood there the whole time i was there! The scene made quite an effective photograph, especially with the castle in the background.

As i was trying to capture a picture of the protestors i didn't realise i was pointing my camera at a group of lads and they all posed which i found so funny!

I always forget how amazing and authentic the cathedral is and it sure is great for photography!
The detailing is so intricate and intriguing!

As well as the impressive Cathedral there are also some really authentic, old styled shops such as old fashioned sweet shops and clock repair shops- which i love, it brings back a vintage feel!



Whilst being uphill i couldn't resist going into one of the little café's . as they're so traditional and lovely. Of course i got a hot chocolate with cream and mini marshmallows, it was so delicious! I can't remember the name of the café but it was so nice and had an old vintage feel to it.

I also took a few pictures of the castle as i think it's quite an impressive structure and you can walk all around the top- with an impressive view.



If you are wondering what i was wearing (if you're nosey like me) this was my outfit- unfortunately i didn't take a proper picture but you have an idea.
I wore my new Khaki green trousers from river island (i can't find them online) and my new high neck pastel pink body(linked here) as well as a pink gem pendant (linked here) This has to be one of my new favourite outfits, especially now we're into Spring!

That was my little insight to Lincoln, i hope you are having a good week!



1 comment :

  1. Thank you so much that means a lot! I will do it soon x

    ReplyDelete