Friday 19 June 2015

Holiday haul!

Last weekend I found myself shopping, yet again! Although I kind of have an excuse as I am due to go on holiday to Greece very soon! Even though I haven't completely finished holiday shopping I thought I would share what I have brought so far! 


The first thing that I brought was this gorgeous monochrome jumpsuit from new look, I thought it would be perfect for evening wear on holiday, as well as in England! I paired this with my wedged sandals and I thought it looked great with my hair up in a messy bun! 

The next holiday essential I picked up are these simple but stylish, easy to wear sandals. I spotted these in Asda living and after trying them on, for only £10 I knew I had to get them! 
I love the simplicity of the design as they can be paired with anything whilst remaining to look good and stylish!


You can't go on holiday without easy throw on play suits, so after searching primark for the perfect one, I found this brightly patterned cute little play suit which i didn't hesitate to buy as it was a bargain price of £7! I absolutely love the colors incorporated into this and I also like the cut out back! 


Another great buy were these lovely loose fitting Paisley print shorts, after trying these on in new look, despite them being a little more pricey at £15 I knew they were the perfect material for holiday and they will be great to chuck on with a strappy top


I especially love the beautiful print on the shorts and I think they will look great with a tan!


No holiday wardrobe is complete without simple strappy tops that you can just throw on with any outfit, I was expecting to buy the simple primark ones for several pounds each, however I spotted these lovely scoop neck vest tops in loads of different colours for a ridiculous price of £2 each! I picked up a blue one and a black one as they are so practical! 



Another evening wear item, is this beautiful summery white bodycon dress, I found this on boohoo for £20 and it is so comfy and very flattering whilst staying classy! It looks perfect paired with some Pantent heels.



I couldn't have a shopping trip without buying a crop top so I found this bright, very cropped crop top, I think it looks great and it was only £3! It will be very practical and I think it will look great with a maxi skirt! 



My final purchase wasn't planned but after seeing these standard flip flops for £1 in primark I couldn't resist, although they are nothing special they will be extra handy when walking around the pool and for slipping on quickly! 



I hope this has inspired you to go holiday shopping or maybe just summer clothes shopping, with hope that the summer weather will come to England soon!

No comments :

Post a Comment