Thursday 21 May 2015

Summer fashion essentials

Slowly but surely summer is coming to England and my favourite thing about the transition from winter to summer is updating and revamping my wardrobe! So I thought I would share some of my summer essentials for this month!

Firstly I've been loving this black maxi skirt from boohoo.com and I especially like the  thigh high slit in it as i think it adds a sense of elegance and sophistication and although it's black it's great for a summer evening and a great thing about it is that it's so easy to dress up with some heels! For £8.00 I think this is a great buy and I will definitely be buying more in different colours! 


The next thing on my summer essentials list isn't an Item of clothing however it's a great accessory to give any outfit a summery feel! This flower crown(£3.00 from H&M)has been one of my favourites this month and I especially like the elasticity of it as it makes it more comfortable and it stays on a lot better! 
Although jeans aren't always a thing you find yourself wearing in the summer months it's great to have a pair for the cooler days in summer, and why not keep it summery with some white ones! I have been loving my white high waisted jeans this month and I have literally lived in them! And although they're a little bit more pricey at £45 they have definitely been a good buy. In my opinion you can't beat topshop jeans!

Another one of my favourite summer finds are these beautiful sandal style wedges, after finding them in primark at only £14 I have been loving them, they're great to dress up any outfit and they're very comfortable! 

The final thing on my list is a lovely kimono,again from boohoo.com. I think kimonos are great for summer as they add definition to an outfit whilst keeping the breeze from you, and I especially love the monochrome print along with the lace detail! Another great price at £12

I hope this inspires you to spend some time preparing your wardrobe ready for summer! 

Lauryn x

No comments :

Post a Comment