Saturday 4 February 2017

Perfect Pinterest Workouts/ Work it like Jen Selter

So it took me a while to figure out a routine in the gym- one that worked for me and even harder sticking to it!

Now I have been working out in the gym for a while I have established what workouts give me the best results and feel the best, as well as what's fun to do and gives me variety rather than completing rep after rep of sit ups or squats.

My favourite booty workout!

After spending my time searching Pinterest for 'The best glute workouts' I finally came across one that appealed to me and made me want to do it straight away! Titled as '15 Best Butt workout exercises from Jen Selter' my eyes lit up and I had to try it. 

The workout itself consists of 15 moves that between them, work every single muscle in your bum! 


Doing this workout a couple of times a week really does get you those BOOTIFUL (SORRY) results along with eating the right things! 

I will link this workout HERE for you! 



Mine and Chads favourite Ab workout

Again, it took Chad and I a while to find our perfect ab workout- so obviously I turned to Pinterest! I found and tried a few different workouts and this one definitely gave me the most variety as well as the best results! It for sure isn't an easy workout, you really do feel the burn, but I find it fun to do and I always feel so good after! 

Doing this workout a couple of times a week will definitely give you those abs of steel, just don't forget the cardio along with it! 

The great thing about these workouts is you can do as little or as much as you want by doing the exercises you want and by altering the amount of sets and reps that you do! 

I will link this ab workout HERE for you! 

I hope this gives you an idea of what workouts you can do at home or at the gym! If these aren't for you then Pinterest has endless amounts of different workouts so just have a good look! These two have to be my favourite workouts of all time and they definitely give you ABsolutely BOOTYfull results... Oh dear Lauryn! 

See you soon with another post!




No comments :

Post a Comment