Sunday 12 June 2016

Clear your skin for summer!

I am very lucky in the sense that I have never really suffered with lots of spots or acne on my face, however I do suffer with fairly bad acne on my back and it does make me conscious of the clothes I wear and how I expose myself in summer, as well as that it is very irritating and uncomfortable at times.

After searching online and reading various reviews I came across a product with around 700 positive reviews and a 5 star rating: Natural Tea Tree Soap, I was instantly drawn in and I had to try it.

I have only been using this for about a week and already my back has cleared dramatically, I feel instantly refreshed and clean when I use it, I have also used it a little on my face as I currently have a few blemishes and again it's worked wonders for my skin!

It is so easy to use, you simply wet your hands and use up to a pump of the soap, however a little goes a long way, which is great considering it was a little pricey at £14 for a small bottle.

This can be used by girls or boys as it is just natural, unscented soap and I really would recommend it to people suffering with acne, irritated dry skin or even if you want to keep your skin clear from any blemishes! apparently this natural Tea Tree soap is good for other things such as infections and odour, however I haven't required it for those uses but it really is a great, versatile product that I would definitely invest in.



No comments :

Post a Comment