Monday 9 May 2016

Moving into May-A few fashion favourites!

The last few days the weather has been amazing, it would be even better if I wasn't stuck inside revising for 75% of the time but regardless of that it has been lovely! I thought I would share with you a few fashion items that I have been loving recently!

Firstly a casual outfit that I have been loving and I think is perfect for those days when you don't want to wear shorts but don't want to be drowned in clothes!

I love this combination of the light denim and the standard stripes I think it is definitely a cool, casual look but still put together! These Mom jeans are from Topshop (I'll link them here) and I prefer these style of jeans for Spring/Summer as they are looser around your legs meaning you don't get as hot! The stripy body suit is from new look and is a light weight material, I had to pick this up as stripes go with everything! (Linked here)

Next is a bag I picked up at the end of last year and I've recently started using it, I think it's perfect for this time of the year. I love the floral pattern on it and it goes perfectly with any Spring/Summer outfit! Unfortunately I can't link this as it was from my old however there are bound to be more like this.

After seeing Chad buy a really nice bomber jacket for Spring I couldn't resist having a look for myself, I knew that I wanted a pink one and once I saw this one I had to get it! It's a light, raincoat like material and a pearly pink colour. (Linked here)

Lastly a beautiful, floral skirt from New look, I wore this on Saturday to baby Pietas baptism!
This is perfect for Spring/Summer as it consists of gorgeous summery pastel colours and it's also great for a more formal occasion! (linked here)

I hope you're all enjoying the lovely, sunny weather!


No comments :

Post a Comment