Sunday 21 February 2016

2016 Spring beauty trends!

When not revising it can be hard to fill in free time that you find on your hands, i find myself experimenting with my makeup and looking at 2016 beauty trends for Spring; as i want to see what's out there and what's to come.

In New York fashion week one of the biggest trends was a bright, bold, blue eye. I was very sceptical about this at first but after trying it out on myself i realised how it really adds a fresh pop of colour to a makeup look.


A second prominent up coming trend is natural, air dried hair- This is obviously really easy as it means simply washing your hair and leaving it to dry!


New York fashion week highlighted the return of the red lip, i think a red lip is both timeless and sophisticated, and there is the right shade for everyone. I think many people (including me) will be thrilled to see this trending more widely throughout Spring!


There is definitely a chilled, chic feel to all the beauty trends that were presented at New York fashion week. If you're not one for intricate up do's- then this ones for you! A natural esc, chilled messy up do, this is super easy to recreate as the look consists of merely grabbing your hair and tying it with a bobble!


Okay so after looking at some of these 2016 beauty trends i thought i would incorporate all these looks into one and capture it as one look.

Featuring the blue statement eyes, the bold lip and natural looking hair-

I think this is such a bright, fresh look to embrace in the spring months, and it can easily be pulled off. I altered my bold red for a more pink toned red as it suits my skin tone better!

Incorporating the messy up do, the blue eyeshadow, and again the bright lip!

Personally i think that the simple, messy up do contrasts the statement makeup look perfectly- i think it's an effortless look that is great for a casual day! I really do like this look.




 I really enjoyed writing this post and i will definitely do more of these featuring more fresh, new trends!





No comments :

Post a Comment