Friday 29 January 2016

New year- New look!

So you may of wondered where i have been for a few days as i usually post more than once in a week... After roughly 8 months of blogging i decided that i wanted to make my blog more personal to me and venture away from one of the standard blogger templates, even though they are still lovely!
I was looking on Etsy and i came across some beautiful templates for blogging, i looked through a few before i found 'The one' I got in contact with a lovely lady called Theresa who owns a business called AlwayInBluhm and she got started on my blog!

I think this baby pink and gold colour theme is just me all over and it's cute and girly but sophisticated which  i love ! I am so in love with my new Blog title, i think it's so cute the way the word 'Blonde' is a golden/ blonde colour- So thank you Theresa!

A few more of the new features are these dainty little widgets on the side bar, i now have a new Instagram slideshow widget linked to my Instagram, as well as a 'Follow by email' arrow to the subscription box! I also have a new search bar too. Within my new blog template is also a 'Get Social bar' which has little symbols linked to my Social Media, which is very useful!

One of the smallest but sweetest features of my new blog design is my new little signature, i am so fond of it and i think that it adds a really personal touch to the end of each blog post- It's a new signature!
Finally the most useful addition to my blog is more headings at the top. You can now go onto different sections such as Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle, as well as reading my little about page and contacting me directly to my email.

I am so happy with everything on my new template and i hope you guys like it. A massive thank you to Theresa at AlwaysInBluhm for creating this lovely template, if i haven't already said it enough- I LOVE IT!




2 comments :

  1. Oh my gosh, I absolutely adore the new look of your blog, it's amazing!!

    I just wanted to let you know that I've nominated you for a Liebster Award, which is an award that passes from blogger to blogger, and raises awareness of smaller blogs, who people think deserve more recognition!
    Just check out my recent post to find out more!! :D

    someteenagedirtbag.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, i really like it! Aw that means a lot i will have a look at your recent post and also have a read of your blog!x
    Love Lauryn x

    ReplyDelete